Nuxe Reve De Miel

October 31, 2014



Dry lips is one of those things that I just can't stand. Thats why I feel like i've been on a never ending hunt to find the best lip balm out there - and finally could I have found my one? Nuxes Reve De Miel lip balm is a very hyped up product in the blogging world. Highly coveted by make-up artists such as Lisa Eldridge, this stuff is very well known, but I hadn't actually got round to trying it. I bought the stick version and have to say I wasn't very impressed. Yeah, it was a good lip balm but the moisturisation didn't last very long, and overall I was just left quite disappointed. However, on a trip to Paris I decided to pick up the pot version as it is a lot cheaper in France and I am very impressed. It is a thick paste consistency that smells a lot like Terry's Chocolate Orange. It is also quite matte when applied to the lips which makes it really easy to just wear alone as a simple everyday lip product. The moisturisation is really good lasting about 3/4 hours before I can feel that I might want to apply more. Overall I'm really impressed with this lip balm and would probably pay the far too overly priced £10 UK price tag for it!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I've heard nothing but good things about this- glad you're loving it too! Smells like a chocolate orange? You're really selling me! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete