Hello Autumn

October 19, 2014

It's really beginning to feel like Autumn now which is all very exciting as the idea of cold frosty mornings, warm cosy jumpers and big knitted scarves is just so lovely. However thats quite an idealistic view of autumn as the reality is that it has just been cold, wet and rainy. One of my favourite things about this time of year though, is the start of having a warming Sunday roast. I went to a lovely pub on Sunday and had a fab roast followed by a walk. I wore this Zara leather skirt for the fist time paired with a grey, high neck jumper. The boyfriend coat made an appearance along with the standard Topshop leather boots which I practically live in! I'm excited for dressing in the colder months now as I am a massive fan of layering.

       








             Coat- Primark, Jumper- New Look, Skirt- Zara, Boots- Topshop and Bag- Primark

You Might Also Like

0 comments