The Everyday Red

October 12, 2014






I adore red lipstick. To me it symbolises femininity and a certain classic chic that is timeless. I find wearing it in daytime can be tricky sometimes though, but can easily be pulled of with the right shade of red! The cult classic from MAC 'Rubywoo' has to be my all time favourite red, but sometimes I want to wear something a little less 'pow' (you get what I mean?!). Recently in the need to satisfy my lipstick cravings, I scoured the aisles of Boots until I found this beauty. LOreal is somewhere I've never bought a lipstick from but since buying this it's left me wondering why?! 'Eva's Pure Red' is a beautiful orangey toned red with a satiny finish that is perfect for an everyday. It's less bright than something like 'Lady Danger', but is bright enough that you feel empowered by putting it on. The lasting power is amazing and it fades really nicely. For £6.99 this lipstick is amazing and I would love to look into trying more LOreal lipsticks. Any reccomendations?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is a really nice red shade!;)

    NIKA B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for reds too! This is such a gorgeous, rich shade. So perfect on you! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shade of red looks amazing on you! I love red lips every now & then, but haven't been able to find the right color yet. I'll have to look for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love red lipstick, I must have about 10 in my collection! This one looks absolutely amazing on your lips!

    http://www.ragsoflove.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Eva's red looks great on you. I recently bought Liya's red and I love it, they smell so nice! xo

    ReplyDelete