The Cat Eye Combo

October 22, 2014


It's a well known fact that I love a good bit of winged liner, and recently I've been using a pretty fab combo. Gel liner is something that is often seen as a bit of a faf, but recently Real Techniques have come out with a brush which makes it a whole lot easier. It takes a bit of getting used to but the Silicone Liner Brush has now made using gel liner everyday a lot easier. You can get a precise line and the best thing about it is the fact that you don't have to wash it everyday. The one thing I used to find really annoying about using a gel liner brush was that you could only use it once before the gel would dry on the brush and you had to wash it. With this I can use it multiple times before it needs a clean and even when it needs to be it does so easily. The liner that I use alongside this is the very well known MAC 'Blacktrack' Fluidline. It lasts well on me without a primer and glides on really easily. The only thing I would say is that it can take up to 2 layers to get it really black and opaque. Have you got any winged liner recommendations?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Can't go wrong with Blacktrack- it's a classic! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete