October

October 01, 2014









It doesn't seem like a year ago that I wrote a post named 'October' on this blog. It's crazy how fast time passes and so much has happened in a year. I wanted to put up this outfit post but also catch you all up on a few things. Firstly, the lack of content. It annoys me that I don't always post consistently but I have one day off a week so blogging sometimes has to take a back seat, but when I can I love it! Secondly - I got the chop! As many of you will know I had very long hair down to my belly button that quite frankly just needed to go! I've been thinking about cutting my hair for MONTHS and I am SO glad that I did! It is so much more sophisticated and easier to manage, and taking the plunge and lopping off the best part of 6 inches or so of my hair was the best decision I could have made. Lastly the outfit. The weather is still warm enough that the big coats don't quite need to make an appearance just yet, so this duster jacket from Primark is the perfect in-between choice. Paired simply with some grey jeans, a white v-neck tee and red lip, this is simple, everyday dressing that I love. 

  Jacket - Primark (similar), Tee- Primark, Jeans- Topshop, Boots- Topshop (similar here) and Lipstick- Loreal 'Eva's Red'

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous Fall outfit! Loving the long jacket and the red lip is fabulous, as always! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete