Sundays

October 05, 2014




My favourite thing about the week is Sundays. It is my only day off in a week so I like to make the most of it! Waking up on a Sunday and realising I don't have to be anywhere is one of the best feelings! On a typical Sunday I like nothing more than taking it slow. I've become a bit of an old woman recently and if I'm not working etc. I like nothing more than relaxing in my pyjamas and going on walks - party animal eh?!  For this Sunday outfit I decided to wear the MOST comfortable dress I've ever owned from Brandy Melville. It's so soft and comfy I barley feel like I've even bothered getting dressed. Paired with a simple pair of boots and a red lip this is my Sunday style summed up.

    Dress- Brandy Melville, Boots- Topshop, Sunglasses-Topshop and Lipstick- MAC 'Rubywoo'

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm all about taking it slow on weekends- I'm a total old woman ;) Love this simple, chic outfit! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete