Hi My Name Is...

November 02, 2014






It seems that recently I've been giving all of my money to Topshop like it's going out of fashion, and the latest thing I've acquired from them is this insane slogan Tee. I'm aware slogan tees are a bit love/hate for some people but I do have a soft spot for them. This amazing one is from the Ashish X Topshop collab, and after seeing it on various people around the interwebs I got my hands on one, and it was only in the bloody sale for a tenner! Originally £40, I thought that was far too expensive for a t-shirt but as a sale treat I love it. This is my T-shirt on those days where I can't really be bothered to dress up nicely and I just want to be comfy. Paired with jeans and these converse you have a lazy day outfit sorted. On the other hand you can easily dress up a basic slogan tee by pairing it with something like a printed pencil skirt. They really are a versatile day/night piece that I love to have in my wardrobe.

Jacket- Jennyfer, Denim Shirt- Beyond Retro, T-shirt- AshishXTopshop, Jeans- ASOS and Shoes- Converse

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, what a super cute shirt! Perfect with the leather jacket :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete