The Instagram Wall

October 29, 2014

Instagram for me, is one of the best social media platforms around. You're not limited to 140 characters and you don't have to scroll through a feed of people moaning about nothing - you can simply express how you feel through a photo. After seeing a couple of people getting their Insta snaps printed last summer, I'd been meaning to order my own set and think of something creative to do with them. Finally, over a year later I have done so. Let me introduce to you - The Instagram Wall. This wasn't actually how I wanted to display my 48 prints which I bought from Polargram.com, but one Tuesday evening when the urge came over me, I decided to create this. What I love is however busy or mad it looks - it makes me happy. It makes me smile to look over and see all the thoughts and good times I've had and shared with people. As I keep adding to my Instagram though, I feel the wall might have to grow - all I can say is watch this space...




                                                 

                                            Instagram Prints £12 for 48 Polargram.com





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, how very cool! What a neat way to display inspiration and memories :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete