La Roche Posay Serozinc

October 15, 2014


Theres always products which float around the blogging world that are very hyped up. They carry the 'YOU MUST TRY THIS' label from every beauty blogger and you just get sucked into buying them. That's how I felt about this product, the only problem being you had to buy it in France - and I live in the UK. In late summer I was lucky enough to go to Paris, so when I made the obligatory trip to CityPharma, I made sure to stock up on these. I ended with three in my basket - 2 for me and one for my Mum. At first I wasn't too sure what to make of it, it just felt like water in a can. It wasn't until I kept using it that I realised how much I actually loved it. I don't even know how to describe it, but if I didn't use this product, boy would I miss it. It is a 'Zinc Sulphate Solution' (theres no need to pretend - I have no idea what that is either...), which says it 'soothes razor burn' and is for 'oily skin'. I don't have oily skin at all but I find that this stuff when used as my toner is amazing at calming the skin. Any redness or breakouts is soothed overnight with this and it generally just makes my skin feel a lot nicer. All I have left to say is that if you're in Paris BUY IT and if not lets just hope La Roche Posay can get their act together and bring this stuff easily to the UK, because crossing the English Channel every time I run out is going to be a bit of a pain!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ah, I've heard such great things about this! La Roche Posay is so easy to find here in Canada, yet they don't stock this! A shame, cus I think I'd love it too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete