What I Wore #2014

December 31, 2014

Seeing as it is the last day of December, I thought I would take a trip down memory lane and have a look at what I wore in 2014. Now we do have a couple of questionable outfits, but for the most part I'm pretty happy with it. What you will notice is 2014 was the year *that fringe* was a thing, and also the year when that hip length hair became no more. Ah, if theres anything that will keep me blogging it's seeing how I've changed as a person and being able to look back at my life, whilst sharing it with you guys. Soppy moment...now enjoy!






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a great recap! I'm a huge fan of your style and looking forward to what your blog has to bring in 2015. Happy New Year! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete