3RD BLOG BIRTHDAY!

December 27, 2014

Photo Credit - Jessica Ash

This is a quick and meaningless post, more for myself to mark the 3rd year of my blog. Crazy how time passes. This all started when one christmas my wonderful aunt suggested to me that a blog would be a good way of incorporating my love of writing and fashion. She might not realise it but I owe the birth of Love Vintage to her. When I first started I was taking pictures on my 2 megapixel camera phone, without an understanding of how anything even worked. Skip forward 3 years and I've learnt so much. Thank you to anyone who has ever read, commented or even enjoyed my blog. It's not the biggest or the most professional thing you'll ever see, but it comes from the heart and makes me happy and that's all that matters to me. All my love - Roxanne x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Aww, congrats on the anniversary! 3 years is a big deal! And such a lovely shout-out to your aunt :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete