Goodbye/Hello

January 01, 2015

Who can believe it, it's now officially January 2015! The idea of 2015 seems like a far fetched future concept to me, sometimes I feel like my head is stuck in about 2007 and I can't quite believe how fast the years go. Like many people I always feel quite reflective at this time of year. There is a sense of sadness at the passing of one year, but then also a great sense of excitement and wonder and what is to come in a new year. 2014 was an absolutely manic year. When I look back at it I realise how much I achieved/did in 1 year and it just feels mad. There were some dark times for me, and I'm not going to sit here and pretend it was all amazing, because life isn't perfect and that is a fact. Equally though, there were some pretty amazing times too. I've travelled to different countries and been to new places. Theres been huge changes in my life, goodbyes, hellos, new people, new situations and it just makes me think how random life is. I don't mean to sound cliche but you really don't know where life is going to take you.

Looking forward to 2015, who knows what is to come. I'm not really one for new years resolutions, but I just hope to keep moving forward, meeting new people, keep blogging and enjoy life. I want to appreciate the good times, accept that there will bad times and live life. I know this whole post is probably quite soppy, but I just felt it was something I wanted to do for myself. I want to leave you with one of my favourite things I've learnt this year and something that I try and live by, and that is - Shit happens. It might feel like the end of the world at one moment in time, but tomorrow is a new day and no matter how long it takes, things do get better - it's just a fact of life.

Here are some of my favourite photos of the year, that never fail to put a smile on my face.






















You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. cool pics !!!
    wish u all best in 2015 ! :*

    www.madamedaria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful recap! So many lovely shots from the year. All the best to you in 2015! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures
    Happy new year

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics and lovely to see you rising above the 'shit happens' moments. So glad you included those orangey red heels. Amazing! Hx

    ReplyDelete