Lush

December 04, 2014




Lush is one of those heavenly places which once entered, I feel a childish excitement at all of their offerings. Not only do you feel almost drunk from the smell, but the different colours and shapes of all of their products are just truley wonderful. I was on my lunch break a while back and decided to treat myself, as after a long day at work there is nothing better than a relaxing bath - especially a Christmas themed bathed. Oh yes, the Lush Christmas bath products are quite frankly - Lush. I picked up the 'Cinders' bath bomb which smells so festive and calming. It's a lovely bath bomb besides it's slightly strange yellow colour, which I will leave to your imagination as to what that looks like in the bath! I also picked up the melting snowman, which quite frankly is just adorable. This is a bath melt, so once you're out of the bath makes your skin feel so soft and silky. Does anyone have any reccomendations for some other Christmas lush products
?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. There's sooo much to look at that you could easily spend over an hour in there. I am loving all of their Christmas themed goodies atm :D Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, Lush's holiday products are always so adorable! Nice picks! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete