Going Out

December 19, 2014




On the rare occasion that I have the time to go on a night out, I like to dress up. Recently I went to an event and fancied being a bit more sophisticated. I picked up this pencil skirt from Forever 21, which quite frankly I think looks like it could be from somewhere like Whistles. I love the shape pencil skirts create as they can really enhance your figure. Paired with a black tee and a belt, this is my version of a more 'grown up' night look!

                     Skirt- Forever 21, Top- &otherstories, Belt- ASOS and Shoes- Topshop

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. so stylish!

    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely hun! I love your pencil skirt :) X

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous outfit! The print on the skirt is ultra cool :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt! visit my blog http://thefearlesswardrobe.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete