All Black Everything

December 24, 2014







Black is one of those colours that is a timeless classic. I own far too much of it in my wardrobe but I love how sophisticated an all black outfit can look. A simple black tee and jeans is an everyday way of wearing all black. Paired with a red lip and some converse to break up the colours a bit, this is one of my favourite ways to wear black. For an alternative look try adding leather as it can really grunge an outfit like this up a bit but also keep you warm.

     Duster- Primark , Jeans- ASOS, Top- &Otherstories (similar), Shoes- Topshop, Lips- MAC 'Lady Danger'


P.S I just want to wish you all a Merry Christmas, and I wish you all a fabulous day! x

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Such a chic look! Love it with the red lip. Happy Holidays! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this look is basically the dream. Sooooo good!

    Ally
    Xx
    www.allyinblunderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete