Kaleidoscope Love

December 21, 2014







Whistles is one of those brands which makes me drool over near enough all of their clothes, but then shed a tear at the fact that I would have to sell my left arm to be able to afford all of them. Recently however I was looking at their sale in John Lewis and hidden behind a rack of clothes was this beautiful skirt priced at £115 but reduced to £30. Yes. £30. AND it was in my size - it would have been rude not to. It's safe to say I clung on for dear life and now I have this beautiful addition to my wardrobe. It's the perfect winter skirt as it is made of a thick woven material which keeps you warm. I shall now be scouring Whistles sales anytime I see one as you really can pick up some amazing bargains.

Skirt-Whistles (available on ASOS), Jumper- Zara, Belt- ASOS, Boots- Topshop and Duster- Primark

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Thank you! Yes - I've followed your blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous in the photos, I can't believe your skirt was such a good deal!
    Tiana x
    Www.tianaesparon.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I know I was amazed when I came across it! x

      Delete
  3. What a gorgeous, colourful print! Love how you paired it with the basic, casual top :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- you are so beautiful! Effortless beauty, right here. And your style is flawless!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - that really is so so sweet of you and means a lot! xxx

      Delete
  5. OMG- you are so beautiful! girl you made that skirt WEERRRRRK

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog :) ! xx


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete