Getting Naked

December 17, 2014









No, do not fear, nobody is getting naked in this blogpost. I'm here to tell you that I got naked - and by 'got naked' I mean I bought the Urban Decay Naked Eyeshadow palette. Oh yes, one of the beauty world's most highly coveted products. Everybody and their mother seems to own this palette, but it has taken me until now to see what all the fuss was about for myself. Quite frankly it's just darn right beautiful. It's the type of thing I could just shallowly stare at for hours on end, admiring its beauty. The packaging is just gorg, the brush that comes with it is very good and the colours are INSANELY pigmented. They are beautiful eyeshadows that blend seamlessly. I would say I prefer them to my MAC eyeshadows, and although the palette is not cheap by any means, it works out more economical than buying individual MAC eyeshadows. The only one small thing that annoys me is that without a primer the longevity of these eyeshadows on me is not the best in the world. To be honest though, I am yet to find an eyeshadow in this world that does last on me, as my eyelids just seem to reject anything I put on them and aim to slide everything anywhere but where it should be. I adore this palette and although you probably don't need another review of it as there is a ton on the internet, quite frankly I just wanted to photograph this beauty and use a slight innuendo of a title...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do not wear eyeshadow, or rather, I very rarely wear eyeshadow - but I still want this palette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, glad you're liking this! I was a bit late to the game on is as well, but have not regretted it one bit! Definitely one of my faves :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete