The Elegant Touch

November 19, 2014

I love having long elegant nails that really make you look classy and well put together, however naturally I'm far from that. My natural nails are weak, don't grow very long and are generally not all I would like them to be. Back in the summer I discovered a false nail brand which I love - Elegant Touch. I'm not into the idea of getting acrylics as I don't want to damage my already weak nails, therefore I have been using the Elegant Touch Totally Bare nails. These nails are a beautiful shape and are really good value for money. Out of each pack I get about 3 applications and you can paint the nails any colour you like. On me they last around 4 days which isn't amazing but I'm on the hunt for some stronger glue that might hold them for longer (recommendations welcomed...). I love these nails as I just think they add a really elegant look to an outfit. The one thing I would say is that false nails can take a bit of getting used to. Typing on my macbook is quite tricky especially with the '003' stiletto nails. However it's not impossible and quite frankly I love the way they look too much to stop wearing them! Lets just say - thank goodness for auto-correct!

How I apply false nails -




1. Remove any old polish from the nails

2. Choose nail colour + top coat



3. Lay everything out and size up nails against natural nails

4. Apply at a 45 degree angle and press down until fully bonded

5. Paint

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These look fab! Although my nails are fairly strong I never let them grow long and have thought about fakes for occasions but I never get round to it! These do look great though x

    ReplyDelete