November Favourites...

December 01, 2013

       
I don't want to sound like the typical blogger but my goodness did November go quickly! I've had a pact with myself this month that I wouldn't get too excited about Christmas until December, so I'm glad the festivities can now begin! It's also crazy to think that the next time I post a favourites it will be my 2013 favourites-eek! So for the last time this year here are a few of the bits I have been loving this month...

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder
For ages I really wasn't keen on this powder. I don't particularly know why but I just didn't enjoy using it, I think it is to do with the fact that it is a loose powder and I just find them a bit of a faf. However, recently I've really been enjoying it. I like the fact that it is sheer and doesn't really add any more coverage. It also just looks really natural and not too cakey which I like. Although I like it I don't think I'd repurchase it as it is £25 and I think you could probably get powders that are just as good on the high street.
       

ELF Studio Blush in 'Mellow Mauve'
If you know me you'll know that I have a bit of a blush addiction. With every shade of coral, pink and plum you could wish for I just always find myself being enticed by them more than any other makeup product. The latest addition to my collection is this blush and I adore it. It's perfect for autumn/winter with just the right amount of pink/plum tones it it. It really flatters a paler skin tone like mine and I love pairing it with a plum lip. It is quite a sheer colour blush which makes it look nice and natural. It is really affordable and I would definatley love to get more of these elf blushes.
               

Little Mix from Collection 'Perrie' Lipstick
When I heard Little Mix were launching a makeup range with Collection I wasn't really too bothered, but then I heard that Perrie Edwards was bringing out a purple lipstick and I was sold! I love Perrie's style and I love the purple lip that she's always seen rocking. I have always wanted to try a purple lipstick such as 'up the amp' from MAC but didn't want to spend too much money if I I didn't like it. It turns out though that I love purple lips and it really suits my paler skin tone as me and Perrie have similar skin tones. It is a purple with pink tones which makes it easier to wear. This lipstick is so affordable and is great quality so I definatley recommend it to anyone who wants to be a bit more daring with their lip colour. 
      


ELF Complete Coverage Concealer Palette
I talked about this in my ELF haul and was saying how I picked it up on a whim but was so glad I did. I think this palette is such good value for money as you can have concealers to highlight, cover and adapt to changing skin tones throughout the year. I really recommend this palette if you're looking for an affordable medium/full coverage concealer.
       

Eucerin Intensive Treatment Lotion
This is a lotion that has been so effective for me recently. I have always suffered with eczema especially as a child, but grew out of the worst of it as I got older. Occasionally now though, I will get a flare up and this cream is so effective at getting rid of it. In the past two weeks my eczema has gone from being really quite bad to almost gone. They also do a version for the face if you suffer from it there too. It is quite expensive but if you suffer from irritated skin then you know that you'd lay a lot to get rid of it!
           


  So that was my final favourites for this year- let me know what your favourites are and how you are getting ready for Christmas!
   
                                                                         X

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. The Sheer Finish Powder and of course the "Perrie" lipstick/shade is worth to love this autumn/winter 2013!:)

    Bye,
    NIKA Bittner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picks! Mellow Mauve looks like a perfect Fall blush! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive