What's On My Face #4...

December 08, 2013

For this WOMF I thought I would show you all a couple of new products that I've been using recently!


        
       


I started by applying the Bobbi Brown Luminous Moisturising Foundation for a nice radiant base. I then concealed using MAC ProLongwear Concealer in NC15 under my eyes and on any blemishes. I then lightly powdered my T-zone using the Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder. All of these products were blended in with a Real Techniques Buffing Brush. For a natural looking contour I used the MUA Pressed Powder in Shade 4 along my cheekbones. I then filled in my eyebrows with Natural Collection eyeshadow in 'Crushed Walnut' using an ELF Eyeliner Brush. I primed my eyelids using MUA Proffesional Eyeshadow Primer and then applied 17 Wild Eyes Cream Shadow in 'Wild Nude' across the lid. I added a little matte brown from Clinique to define the crease. I applied lashings of Benefit They're Real Mascara and finished everything off with a swipe of MAC 'Plumful' Lipstick

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Nice picks! I'm wearing They're Real today too! And Plumful is such a pretty shade :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive