The Sweater Weather Tag...

December 20, 2013

Welcome to day 3 of my 'Blog Before Christmas' series in which I will be blogging everyday until Christmas! Today's post is a light hearted, festive (ish!) tag. I never do tags but seeing as it's Christmas..anything goes!


                      

Favourite candle scent?
In the winter I definatley love musky, spicy scents. I love the smell the of the Cinnamon and Clove Candle from Primark. Anything that reminds me of Christmas really- just not anything too sweet!

Coffee, Tea or Hot Chocolate?
100% tea. English Breakfast Tea- milk, no sugar. Perfect!

Favourite Autumn Memory?
Definatley jumping in the fallen leaves around my Gran's house at the age of about 7. It always makes me feel happy when I think back to it! 

Favourite Autumn Make-Up Trend: Winged Liner or Bold Lips?
Can I pick both? I think together they look great! At the moment I'm using Collection Fast Stroke Liquid Liner and Rimmel Kate Moss 107 or MAC Plumful.

What do you want to be for Halloween?
Awks...Halloween was nearly 2 months ago!

Hats or Scarves? 
Again I'm going to be boring and say both. Loving the look of Fedoras and chunky knit scarves!

Most worn jumper?
This one from Primark! £10.


Favourite Autumn Nail Polish?
Either Barry M Red Black or Nails Inc. Motcombe Street.

Skinny Jeans or Leggings?
Skinny Jeans all the way! (Topshop Leigh's I'm looking at you!)

Boots or Uggs?
Definatley boots! I'm currently loving my Topshop Month Chelsea Boots!


So that was my 'Sweater Weather Tag'! I actually really enjoyed answering those questions- even if they were meant for the autumn and we are currently in winter!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Fun tag! That Primark candle sounds great and I'm loving your boots! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive