A Wardrobe Full of Stripes...#2

November 27, 2013

This appears to be round two of my admittance to my love of stripes, but what can I say- I'm a stripe addict plain and simple.They go with most things and are just so easy to wear. I seem to own the same pieces of clothing just in different stripe variations multiple times over. I just can't get enough of them. The latest addition to my overflowing collection is this shoulder cut-out tee from Topshop. I picked it up in the sale for £8 ! (it would have been wrong not to buy it.....). I like pairing it with simple black skinnies and black flatforms for an elegant autumnal look. Sometimes simplicity is best when it comes to everyday dressing and this top just sums that up. To add a bit of umph I wore my new purple lipstick from Collection. I am trying to force myself into wearing more purple in my makeup for the autumn so this is a good place to start!


       
       

        
         
         



      



         Top-Topshop, Jeans-Primark, Flatform Wedges-Primark, Lipstick-'Perrie' Collection and Rings- Primark, Topshop and Kukee

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. What a great top! I'm a sucker for stripes too. Pretty nail polishes too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there lovely! Thanks for the love! I really love your style! Stripes are amazing and so are those AWESOME shoes!!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's alright! Thank you so much! X

    ReplyDelete