The Velvet Trouser...

December 15, 2013

   
Last year I picked up these Burgandy Velvet trousers in the Topshop sale for a tenner, but when I got them home I just couldn't figure out how to wear them. I decided to dig them out again this year and give them another go!

   
    
     
      
      

     
   
Trousers- Topshop, Top- Primark, Boots- Topshop, Rings- Primark, Topshop & Kukee.co.uk and Lipstick- Collection 'Perrie'

I decided to play with texture by mixing leather with the velvet for a grungy effect. Adding just a hint of leather in the collar, sleeves and boots keeps it wearable for everyday. I Iike the fact that these trousers are high waisted so they really suck you in and give you a great shillouette. I am also loving collars at the moment so would like to get my hands on a few more collard items!


                                              How would you style these trousers?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. You definitely grabbed yourself a bargain as velvet is everywhere this A/W. Plus you got a pair that's in one of my favourite colours for this season. You definitely have my vote on this outfit lol X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm loving a bit of velvet at the moment! X

      Delete
  2. Ooh, loving the velvet texture- super cool! The top is great to- loving the mix of fabrics and the cute collar :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are amazing and what a bargain x

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always recommend checking out the sales! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those trousers, really going to have a good look in the sales this year!
    http://my-fashionobsession.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive