Topshop 'Hidden Treasure'...

December 19, 2013

Welcome to day 2 of my 'Blog Before Christmas' series in which I will be blogging everyday from now until Christmas! Today's post is all about the metallic nail...     




 





 


It might come as a surprise but I've never tried a Topshop Nail Polish Before. They all look so pretty and there is such a vast array of colours but I've just never picked one up. A while ago I was given 'Hidden Treasure' as a gift and it's got me wanting more!


Hidden Treasure is a colour I probably wouldn't have picked up myself but now I have it I love it. It's so interesting and different compared to some other nail polishes. It's a kind of metallic green/gold that looks really quirky and appears slightly different in varied lighting. The polishes apply really well, the brush is good and they just feel like good quality polishes! I'm not too sure about the lasting power as I am always taking my nail polish off an on and changing it so I don't really have one colour on for long. The packaging on these are also super cute which makes them look even prettier! 

Overall I love this polish and really recommend it. It would also be a great stocking filler or Secret Santer Prezzie! 

Rings- Kukee and Primark

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Ooh, love the duochrome effect! Such a pretty, unique shade :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive