2013...

December 29, 2013

I just wanted to start by apologising for the lack of blog posts over the festive period, I needed a bit of break from it all and spent some lovely time relaxing, eating and spending time with family (even my phone was switched off for days!).

I wanted to do a blog post which looks back at the year as I've seen so many people reviewing 2013 so thought I'd join in! 2013 has defiantly been a good one. I feel that this year my blog has improved, I've had more opportunities and I just feel happy about things. I also wanted to look back at 'what I wore' this year by assembling a few picture montages from outfit posts. Now I'm actually quite disappointed in myself that I only did 24 outfit posts this year, which I suppose is not all that bad, but my blog started as a fashion blog and I want it to be and remain a main feature and have more frequent fashion related posts. It will be my resolution to beat 24 outfit posts next year! I hope to keep improving the quality and content of my blog and keep at what makes me happy which is this!

My style has changed and matured so much over the year. I change my mind so often that my taste and style can change on a weekly bases, but I think its really fun to look back and see what you decided to wear throughout the year. Some of the things I would wear now and some of the things I wouldn't- but thats the beauty of fashion! Anyhow, I shall stop rambling now and wish you all a Happy New Year and I will see you all in 2014 with a yearly beauty favourites and some fresh new content! Thank you for all your support my lovelies, your comments, tweets etc. never fail to put a smile on my face!

                                                         All my love, Roxanne x




You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Great recap! So many lovely outfits this year. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2014! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have noticed lots of your comments on my blog this year and I just wanted to thank you for your support x

      Delete
  2. I need to do one of these recap thngs! You have worn so many wonderful outfits!

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'd love to see one from you! x

      Delete
  3. Great post, i have so many favourites :D

    http://shybutsecretlyfab.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopefully by this time next year I shall be sharing a similar post as I'm hoping to blog a lot more during 2014. Definitely a great post X

    http://thefashion-junkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive