Kukee.co.uk review...

July 28, 2012

So recently I have become just a little bit obsessed with an online jewellery site called Kukee. I heard about it through watching a video on YouTube of Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle, and have been drooling over the Jewellery ever since. Finally I made a purchase and this morning I recieved my items in the post. They were beautifully wrapped and looked like a lot of care had been taken in the packaging up of the items. The delivery was super speedy and cost £2.20 which is really not that bad. 

I love the wrapping paper and the cute little stripy bag. It really reminds me of the bags you get when you visit a traditional sweetshop, it's so retro and adorable!
I then opened the bag to find my beauties wrapped in individual packets.
I ordered some really lovely cross earrings and I have been after a pair like this for a while. They are not too big that they look ridiculous, and they are not too small that you can't even see them. Also, they were only £2.50. (I know can you believe it?!)
Next I got a gorgeous bird ear cuff. I have wanted an ear cuff for AGES so it is great to finally have one. This was a bargain at only £1.50!

Next I ordered an amazing necklace that was so cheap and is so beautiful. It originally came with a shorter silver chain, but for the look I was going for I wanted a longer chain so changed it. It has a marbled green arrow head which I LOVE! It was only £2.50!


Then I got a plain silver above knuckle ring. This is my first above knuckle ring, and I have to say really like it. It is quite small though and I can only wear it on my little finger but I still love it! It was only £1.50!



 So that was all of my purchases from Kukee, but I REALLY would love to buy some more! I really recommend visiting their website http://www.kukee.co.uk/ or follow them on twitter @ilovekukee.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Omg i've been looking for a knuckle ring thats just plain for AGES!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!
    Rose xxxxxx
    http://astudentrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive