The Liebster Award...

July 17, 2012



   So I have been nominated for this award by Annie's Corner and am thrilled! I have to answer 11 questions set for me and tell you 11 things about myself.

 The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.


Also I have to nominate 5 other people for this award. So, here goes-

11 things about myself-
1-I adore vintage fashion
2- I am always out to find a bargain
3- I love charity shops
4- I would love to have a job in the industry
5- I love writing!
6- I have a notebook in which I have to write everything down otherwise I forget what I need to do
7- I get excited whenever someone comments on one of my posts
8- I have been running Love Vintage Online for almost 8 months
9- I have a monthly subscription to ELLE magazine
10- I love watching beauty and fashion bloggers on YouTube

Now I will answer the 11 questions set for me-

1. What is one makeup product you couldn't live without?
My Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
2. What is one makeup trend you have never understood?
Okay so it's not a make-up trend but it was a hair one. Around the spring time this year there was a trend for wet look hair. I never understood why people would want to make their beautifully dry hair look wet and greasy?!
3. If you could live in one era as a teenager, what era would it be?
1960- the fashion looks amazing!
4. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
hmmm I have two- MUA and Rimmel London
5. What is your favourite high end makeup brand?
Benefit
6. What is your favourite nail polish brand, and colour from that brand?
 Ebury Bridge by Nails Inc. London
7. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Paris as I love France!
8. Who is your favourite youtuber?
Zoe from Zoella or Becca from Voussontbeauetbelle
9. What is the worst product you have ever bought?
Collection 2000  Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner- I really don't like it!
10. What is your favourite haircare brand?
Aussie or Alberto Balsam!
11. What is your favourite skincare brand?
Clinique!


So my 11 questions for my nominees are-


1. How would you describe your style?
2. What is your favourite high-street make-up brand?
3. What is your favourite high-end make-up brand?
4- What beauty product have you re-purchased the most?
5- What is your favourite fashion era?
6- What is your favourite clothing shop?
7- Why did you start blogging?
8- What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
9- How long does it take you on the average day to apply your make-up?
10- Do you fake tan, if so what brand do you use?


My nominees are-
missjammyxo
jsandmakeup
beautyinthebreakdown4
spicetime
adornlafemme (even though she has 207 followers which is a tiny bit over the limit, she is very worthy of this award!)


So that's it, hope you enjoyed! x x x 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great answers! Thanks so much for nominating me! I will be doing it soon!
    By the way, I tagged you in my 8 most worn things tag! I really hope you can do it :]
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks again for the nomination!!
      I just got round to doing it today <3
      MissJammyxo

      Delete
    2. I would love to do that tag! I have so many posts in mind but I will definitely try and get round to doing it! x x x

      Delete

Blog Archive