Ways to wear a plain shirt...

July 16, 2012

So many of us will probably have a plain shirt of some sort tucked away in our wardrobes which we don't wear too often but would like to, so I thought I would do this post and show a 'night and day' look using a plain pink shirt. Mine is from Primark and only cost me £3 in the sale! I am thinking about studding the collar so if I do I will be sure to do a post on how I did it!
 Day-

Night-




















Adding simple denim shorts and tights during the day and a 50's style skirt that compliments the colour of the shirt for night works really well! Adding tights and heels (or boots!) would work really well especially as the British weather is pretty rubbish!
Shorts £28 Topshop, Skirt around £28 Boden and Shoes £7 TKmaxx.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your style! :) I must have a dig and try and find an old shirt! :D xx

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive