OOTD: Summer Time...

July 25, 2012

This is my first ever Outfit Of The Day so I hope it is up to standard! It is BOILING here in the UK, ( I know, it's hard to believe!) so I am trying to wear as little as possible but still keeping my dignity intact. My top was £8 from Primark about a year ago. My shorts are from Topshop (last year aswell, sorry!) and they were £10 in the sale! My bracelets are a collection of random ones that I have picked up. My two favourites are the beaded Aztec print one and the American flag band. My lovely brother kindly bought them back from America for me after his galavant around the west coast, so I have no clue how much they were! My nails are Maybelline Forever Strong Pro in Lilac Charm.




I apologize for the rubbish camera quality- using a webcam was the only way I could take pictures like this by myself!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive