Beauty Haul...

July 16, 2012

So recently I have picked up some beauty bits and pieces that I thought I would review and show you. This is a collective beauty haul and I have not bought it all in one go. You might also notice that some of these things featured in my June Favourites! 

1- Superdrug Dry Shampoo.
This stuff smells amazing but I don't think it is as good as Batiste as it doesn't seem to have the same grease banishing, hair refreshing effect. I bought them on an amazing offer of 3 for £1.99 so for the price they are really quite good!

2- Clinique blended face powder in 20 invisible blend.
I really like this powder as it is almost invisible when applied and leaves your face shine free! I don't particularly like loose powders that much as I find them a bit of a faf but this one is really good and I totally recommend it! I got mine in a smaller version from a Clinique Bonus Time pack but you can buy full size versions for around £20 in boots.

3- Hollister Crystal Cove Body Mist.
You can read my review in my June Favourite here.

4- Sanex dermo invisible 24h anti-perspirant deodorant.
Okay, so this is slightly random as it is a deodorant but it is a very good one and I thought I would just share it with you. It only cost me £1 from savers.

5- St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser Gradual Tan in Medium to Dark
You can read my review on this product in my June Favourites here.

6- Collection 2000 Extreme 24 hour Felt Tip Liner
I really haven't enjoyed using this product at all. First of all the smell is rather pungent and not very pleasant. The tip if the liner is rather good but the actual liquid leaves a lot to be desired. I would say that it doesn't last 24 hours as it starts to fade in the most annoying places. Also, I have been left with black marks on the top of my eyelids after use. I wouldn't recommend this product. It was £2.99 from Boots.


7- Rimmel London Wake Me Up Foundation
You can read my review of this product in my June Favourites here.


8- Nail Polish
I have really enjoyed using these nail polishes as they are all really good and I totally recommend them!

   My favourites are Maybelline New York Forever Strong Pro in 240 Lilac Charm  (bought on offer for £3 in ASDA) and MUA Nail Varnish in shade 5 (£1 Superdrug).  They are both beautiful colours that are perfect for spring/summer.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. The wake me up foundation is actually amazing! I really want Lilac charm too but its sold out everywhere I look! :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you try here or if you live near a tesco try looking for it there! http://www.tesco.com/direct/maybelline-nail-forever-strong-porc-lilac-charm-241/582-1996.prd?sc_cmp=pcp_GSF_Health+%26+Beauty+Offers_582-1996 hope this helped! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive