My current skincare routine...

July 25, 2012

Skincare is one of those things that comes with wearing make-up on a daily basis. Many people make sure they take all of their make-up off before they go to bed and leave your skin beautifully moisturised. It is also great even if you don't wear make-up. It can revitalise your skin and make your face feel more vibrant. After years of watching my mum use Clinique products, I have followed in her footsteps and used Clinique myself. I remember always feeling so grown-up at the age of about nine, when she would let me have a moisturiser or a free sample. I follow the Clinique 3-step skin care routine, along with some other products which I have found along my travels.

Step 1- Cleanse.
I like to use face wipes as they are just so easy and remove your eye and face make-up in one. I have tried many such as Simple and Nivea, but strangey I really like the ASDA Skin Systm Cleansing Facial Wipes. They smell lovely and remove my make-up well. They are really well priced and only cost about a pound.





Step 2 is Step 1 of the Clinique 3-step Skin Care routine.
I use Clinique Liquid Facial Soap in mild. This stuff is AMAZING! It leaves your skin felling clean and refreshed. For a 200ml bottle it is £15 and you can buy it from places such as John Lewis. I tend to use the up the free samples from the Bonus Packs as they are really handy for travelling.












Step 3 is Step 2 of the Clinique 3-step skin routine.
I use Clinique clarifying lotion 2. It is £16 for a 200ml bottle, again from John Lewis.













Step 4 is Step 3 of the Clinique 3-step skin routine.

I use the Clinique dramatically different moisturizing lotion. It is so light and sinks into the skin beautifully. It is £17 for 50ml. If my skin feels extra dry, I like to use Clinique Moisture Surge as it really keeps my skin feeling hydrated. It is £32 for 50ml.

















Step 5- Eye Cream.
I use the balance Me extra care wonder eye cream. This stuff is my latest discovery and I have to say it is THE BEST EYE CREAM I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! With it's 99% natural ingrediants it reduces dark circles like a dream. I got a 7ml tube in Glamour magazine and went back for another one as it is normally £20 for a 15ml bottle. I love this and am so happy I have found it. I feel I don't need to wear concelaler that much under my eyes now.















Others-
If I am having a day where my skin is breaking out I will use a cream or exfoliator designed to fight spots, such as the Clearasil Ultra All in 1 Wash and Mask. Also I use Clinque 7 day scrub cream as a gentle exfoliator for my skin. It is £17.50 for a 100ml tube.













You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive