June Favourites...

July 01, 2012

So this is the first time I have done a favourites post and I have to say I had a great time preparing it! Usually I find that I don't really have many 'favourites' of the month as a lot of my beauty products stay the same, but this month I have found lots of new things that have exited me!









1- Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation
I love this foundation, it is quite honestly the best I've ever used! It smells amazing; blends easily; is really moisturising and gives an amazing coverage! I bought it on offer for £6.99 but it is usually £8.99 from Boots.

2- E'spa Blended Aromatherapy Body Oil Collection
I have had these little babies for a while now but only recently used them again this month. They are brilliant for massages and baths and leave your skin feeling SUPER soft! Each bottle has a different property and they range from things such as Fitness Body Oil to Detoxifying Body Oil. They are quite an indulgence though as last time I checked similar ones were around £27!

3- St Tropez Everyday Body Moisturiser Gradual Tan in Medium to Dark
I love this product! I have never tried St Tropez before as they are quite an expensive brand, but since I was sent this free with ELLE magazine this month, I thought I would give it a go! It applies well, is quite moisturising and doesn't smell like fake tan. I'd say the smell was more like those fragrance stick you get, which can be a little overpowering at first! Overall though I would say this product is brilliant as I was really happy with the colour afterwards! I have fair skin and medium to dark does me brilliantly.

4- MUA Blusher in Shade 1
I love this blusher. It is a really pretty bright pink that is perfect for spring/summer. It lasts well and is a bargain at £1 from Superdrug.

5- Hollister Crystal Cove Body Mist
I love this fragrance. I never usually shop in Hollister, but have always liked their scents. When I was given this as a gift I was overjoyed at the fact it is one of the nicest smelling things I think I have ever sprayed on myself! I am using it instead of perfume at the moment. £12 Hollister.

6- Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
This intense moisturiser is fantastic. It really 'does what is says on the tin'. Leaves my skin lovely and soft and has a gentle cooling affect when applied.

7- IKEA candles
Okay, so candles might seem like a bit of a weird thing to put in a favourites post but I just had to include these. At 95p they are an absolute bargain and smell terrific. Highly Reccomended!

8- Original Source Chocolate and Mint Shower Gel
Judging by the emptiness of this bottle you can see how much I have loved this. I was slightly sceptical at first, chocolate and mint, is that a bit wired? But I assure you, this has got to be the one of nicest smelling shower gels ever! I love it to pieces and definitely want to re-purchase this!

9-Others
Kate Moss lipstick in 20- I love this, the colour is an amazing bright pink and it smells amazing.
Nails Inc. London Nail Polish in Ebury Bridge- I love this beautiful nail polish, it has been my favourite this month. A gorgeous lavender/move colour, that looks effortlessly fantastic!


You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I nominated you for the Leibster Blog award! Check out my post to see what you need to do :)

    www.anniescorners.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! And the MUA Blush sounds really nice! I’m following you! Follow back?

    http://spicetime.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Thank you! Honestly I recommend the blush so much! x x

      Delete
  3. I have always wanted to try the Rimmel foundation , after hearing so many things about it.
    Everything looks great :)
    New follower
    http://allthingsgirly35.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The Rimmel Foundation is AMAZING! If you live in the UK then try the shop Savers as you can get it for half the price! x x

      Delete
  4. Great favourites!
    That MUA Blusher is fantastic, I love the Hollister Body Mists and Original Source is the best!! :)
    I really like your blog<3 I'm following
    MissJammyxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You so much! I love your blog too! x x

      Delete

Blog Archive