6 beautiful Lipsticks...

July 12, 2012

So as the weather is pretty grim at the moment I thought I would do a post on 6 beautiful lipsticks that will add a pop of colour to these grey days! Only in the last 6 months or so have I started wearing lipstick as an everyday thing. I never used to see the point but one day I thought I would give it a whirl, and I have never looked back scince. I tend to buy the cheaper lipsticks as I think they are a good way of experimenting with what colour suits you best, before you pay for really expensive ones. Frankley though,. I think £13 for a lipstick *cough* MAC *cough* is just ridiculous when you can buy perfectley could ones for around £5.



1. MUA Lipstick in Shade 16 Nectar.

1.Swatch

2.Kate Moss Lipstick for Rimmel London in Shade 20.
2. Swatch



3. MUA Lipstick in Shade 13.

3.Swatch

4. Kate Moss Lipstick for Rimmel London in Shade 03.

4. Swatch

5. MUA Lipstick in Shade 8.

5. Swatch
6. Clinique Lipstick in Extreme Pink

6. Swatch
1. I love the colour of this lipstick. It is a beautiful coral colour and I only paid £1 for it! I bought this one as I wasn't sure whether coral suited me so I thought I would get a cheaper one first. It is a new addition to MUA's lipstick collection. I would say the consistancy is one more of a balm than a lipstick as it is quite slidy and not so creamy (I hope you get what I mean!) but for a £1 it is a bargain! I bought it from Superdrug.

2. This has got to be one of my favourite lipsticks! It is so creamy and smells AMAZING! Honestly, I could eat it. (that would be a bit weird though!) It is a very (and I mean very!) bright pink. Overall it is just fabulous and lasts well. I bought it on an offer for £3.99 in Boots but now it has gone back to it's normal price of £5.49 in Boots and Superdrug.

3. I bought this lipstick to see if red would suit me and I have to say I love it. I have the dark red MUA lipstick but to get then bright red one is great. It's just a classic colour that I think most people have and it really adds a splash of colour to outfits. £1 Superdrug.

4. This is my everyday nude lipstick. Again, it is so creamy and lasts well. The colour is beautiful and looks effortlessly gorgeous! £5.49 Boots and Superdrug.

5. This is the dark more pigmented version of the bright red MUA lipstick and I have to say it isn't my favourite. It doesn't last too long and is almost too pigmented. Overall it is still a good lipstick for the price though. £1 Superdrug.

6. This is my only Clinique lipstick and I would say it is really quite good. It's nice and creamy and rather pigmented. I don't agree with the name 'extreme pink' though as it's not as bright as I would like. It is a very good lipstick though. I got mine in a Bonus time pack but you can buy them for around £16.50 which I think is really expensive! If you want one try John Lewis or Clinique online.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love Kate's lipsticks by rimmel! I also have shade 20 and i looove it :) great post! Please check out my blog :) xx

    http://jsandmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! Your blog is great, followed! x x x

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive