Currently Obsessed With...

August 30, 2015





Beauty Obsessions

Bondi Sands Tan
As a girl with naturally incredibly pale skin, I like to fake it till I make it. I've become obsessed with just becoming as dark as I can with fake tan without looking orange. I just feel more confident and summery with a tan, however I do envy girls who rock the pale skin look. I've tried quite a few fake tans, and I have to say Bondi Sands gives me the deepest most natural looking colour I've found. It doesn't smell too bad and it's really easy to apply. It's also not too expensive for a high-end ish tan at £15 for a 200ml bottle.

Exfoliating Gloves
These things have changed my life. Who knew the satisfaction that could be gained from watching all of the old fake tan and dead skin from (ew I know but wait until you've tried it...). They are better than any scrub I've ever used, and they only cost £1.Yes - £1.

Loreal Glam Bronze*
This is an odd product which I was sent by Loreal, and never would have probably bought myself - however I do really like it. It takes some getting used to but it is essentially a liquid bronzer that sets to a powder finish on the skin. It is quite warm in tone and can if applied badly look a little muddy/orange, but when applied right it does look gorgeous. It adds a beautiful glow and warmth to the skin. I find it's best applied with a beauty blender or contour brush for best effect.

Highlighter
It seems I've just become obsessed with highlighter in general recently. I love the healthy summer glow it adds to your face. My favourites have to be The Balm's Mary Lou-Manizer and Seventeen 3 Way Highlighter.


Life Obsessions

Whistles Phone Case
I've been on the hunt for the perfect phone case, and after weeks of searching I found it on Depop. It's by Whistles and only cost me £8. What a steal!

Peonies
You might be able to tell, but my favourite flowers are peonies. I've had a few bunches (my fave being the light pink ones) and have taken countless pictures of them as they are just so darn beautiful.

Orange Is The New Black
If there is one ULTIMATE obsession for me at the moment, it's this. It took me ages to get into as I felt a bit indifferent towards it at first, but now I''m just obsessed! I've finished all 3 seasons and am now desperate for season 4, however I feel it will be quite a long wait *sobs*. If you fancy a new series to get hooked to on Netflix, then give OITNB a try!



You Might Also Like

0 comments