Last Of The Summer Days

September 02, 2015







Summer is drawing to a close here in the UK (there wasn't much of one to begin with), and I am trying to make the most of what's left by wearing a few of my favourite summer clothes. It's not really warm enough to get away with a lot of skin showing at the moment,  but nonetheless I decided to put on one of my favourite summer dresses. I'm not going to lie, I will miss the ease of summer, but I look forward to the a/w season, and all the adventures it will bring.

                 Dress - ZARA // Boots - Topshop // Fedora - Vintage Shop // Necklace - Primark


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I'm so distraught that summer is coming to an end. I'm already looking forward to it coming back around next year :( As for your outfit, it's super cute. I love your white dress. It's so pretty! Xx

    THEFASHION-JUNKIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad summer is ending:((
    You are so beautiful, i love the combination of white dress,boots and a hat :))♥

    CAPTURING MY LIFE blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love girly dresses paired with boots- one of my favourite looks! Such a gorgeous outfit on you :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so pretty and the outfit looked fantastic on you!!
    Laura
    rufflesandberries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete