The Loafer

August 16, 2015








I've got a little into buyings shoes at the moment. I just love the way that a good pair of shoes can completely make an outfit. I picked up these black suede loafers from Dune recently and I adore the way they look. Paired with jeans and a classic white shirt, they're the perfect addition to a simple, everyday outfit. Black shoes are so versataille and can be worn with so many things. I now need to ban myself from buying any more shoes though....


         Shirt- Topshop // Jeans - ASOS // Loafers - Dune // Bag - Primark // Watch - ASOS //

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Love this look♥
    And you are so beautiful Roxanne! Absolutely gorgeous girl! You should be doing modeling♥
    Followed your blog:))!

    CAPTURING MY LIFE blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much - that is so kind of you! x

      Delete
  2. Love the chic, minimal feel! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete