NARS Deep Throat

August 26, 2015




On the cheeks


NARS is a brand in which many of the items are droolingly covetable, and their blushes are something that have been hyped up for years in the blogging community. I had never tried one before, so to fulfil my duty as a blogger, I decided to bite the bullet and get one! I wasn't too sure on which colour I would pick, but after a helpful chat with the sales assistant I settled for Deep Throat (you have to excuse the crude names Nars give their products!). This was a blush I had heard lots about, with many people claiming their love for it, so naturally I had high expectations. I have to say though,  I have been left slightly disappointed. By no means is this a bad blush, it's just not what I would expect for such a hefty price tag. I would say the thing that lets it down is its pigmentation. When I use a MAC blush I find that I only need to hover the brush in the product and that is more than enough, however with this I feel it takes a proper brushing to get it looking how I want on my cheeks.  However, the lasting power of this blush is great, and the colour is gorgeous. Question is, would I repurchase? Answer - no, probably not. I would rather spend my money on a blush from MAC, or even the drugstore, but nonetheless it's still a nice product. What do you think of NARS blushes?




You Might Also Like

0 comments