Columbia Rd.

August 05, 2015





























Hello one and all, yes I am still here. Sorry I have been so MIA recently. Life just gets in the way sometimes and I hate that often my little blog gets neglected. *slap on the wrist for me*. However, I am back and have been busy taking pictures, doing things and recharging my creativity. A place that really got me back into wanting to blog was Columbia Road Flower Market. I went the other day and it was b.e.a.u.t.i.f.u.l. If you don't mind the crowds then you'll love the amazing and eclectic mix of cheap and colourful flowers on offer. Even if you're not into the flowers there is an array of beautiful london houses, cafes and shops to gawp at. I highly recommend. One word of advice though is go early - that way you beat the busy middle of the day crowds. It was a beautiful, warm, sunny day in London so I threw on one of my favourite new dresses. I'm so into the whole boho/bell sleeves thing - I love it. Paired with some boots you have yourself the perfect chilled sunny Sunday outfit.

                      Dress - MANGO // Boots - Topshop // Bag - Primark // Sunglasses - ASOS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the print of the dress- such a great, subtle retro feel. The flowers are gorgeous too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete