Black Is The New Black

August 09, 2015












I should probably just have called this post 'how many more times can I wear an all black outfit and try and say something new about it.'  If you read my blog, you'll know that I wear all black a lot.  It's a fail safe. It's easy. And it almost always looks good. So I'm going to make it a short one as you don't need to hear me jabber on about my all black outfits anymore. One thing I will say though is 1. I'm in love with these new Nike trainers - they're insane. and 2. I'm also in love with this Diesel jacket. Blazers + Jeans = My new love. Enough said.

Jacket - Diesel // Top - ASOS // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - Nike // Bag- Alexander McQueen X V&A // Watch - ASOS


P.S - if you're in the Fulham/Brompton area I would recommend a quick visit to Brompton Cemetery (pictured).  It's peacefully beautiful and calm, rare for central London! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a super cool look! The sneakers are the perfect finishing touch :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete