MAC Lipstick Collection (Try On)

August 12, 2015

MAC lipsticks are possibly one of my most treasured make-up items. I love them because they come in pretty much any colour under the sun and the quality is the best I've tried. I don't own hundreds, but I have what I would consider a cult collection of the best colours. I don't like to buy tons of colours which I probably wouldn't wear, so keeping it small means you wear all of them. I would love to know any recommendations of your fave Mac lipsticks so feel free to leave them below!



Creme Cup (Cremesheen) 
A soft nude/pink in a beautiful creamy formula. Well loved but not one I reach for a ton nowadays as I tend to prefer darker nudes. A beautiful lipstick nonetheless.



Brave (Satin)
Possibly one of my favourite nudes ever, Brave is a beautiful muted brown/pink. It's such a great colour that compliments many skin tones. It goes well with so many make up looks and is rumoured to be a fave of Miss Kylie J? I love this as it looks so classy and classic.



Plumful (Lustre)
Plumful is such a beautiful that I love to wear in the autumn time. It's a great every day shade that  makes you look put together without trying too hard. The only thing I wish about this lipstick is that it was in another formula as I really don't get on with lustres too well.


Lady Danger (Matte)
This was the first MAC lipstick I ever bought and I still love it to this day. A vibrant orange red, Lady Danger a perfect alternative to a classic red lip to have in your collection. Also even though it's matte it's still very creamy feeling and isn't drying on the lips. 


Diva (Matte)
This is such a gorgeous wine coloured red that is perfect for the a/w season. It's the perfect vampy but wearable lip colour. Love. 


Flat Out Fabulous (Retro Matte)
This is the most recent addition to my collection and I adore it! It's such a vibrant pink colour that is so flattering and eye catching. Even though it's a retro matte it isn't horrendously drying either. The perfect summery lip. 


Ruby Woo (Matte)
This has to be one of the most cult classic reds of all time. Ruby Woo is a vibrant cherry red that suits so many skin tones. I love it so much, but I'm not going to lie - it's a dry one! It takes a lot of dragging onto the lips to get an opaque colour, so I tend to use a lip balm underneath to allow for an easier application and less of a dry feeling. Other than that though, this has to be my all time favourite  red. 



                                          What are your favourite MAC lipsticks?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. What a gorgeous collection! I think I need Brave and Diva in my life :) I own quite a few MAC lipsticks- my faves are Rebel, Ladybug, Crosswires, Viva Glam III, Lady Danger, Lickable, Heroine, and Vegas Volt :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete