Leopard

May 31, 2015


















When you think of a leopard print coat, it's usually something pretty vile that comes to mind. The look on my friends faces when I told them I owned one was not the greatest I have to admit. Like any bold, statement piece though, it all depends on the one you choose and how you style it. Because it's such a loud print, I like to keep the rest of the outfit simple and plain. When kept classy and tasteful, I think a bold animal print can be one of the best 'pow' additions to your wardrobe!

Coat- H&M (Depop) // Jumper- ZARA // Jeans- Topshop // Boots- Topshop // Jewellery - UO // Bag - Primark

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love that coat! Just like you say, if you find the right design, leopard print can be totally badass :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete