The Pink Lip Look

May 20, 2015

Recently I've been crushing on pink lips. I think when done right they look so cool, and after seeing a few looks I liked on Pinterest I wanted to give it a go myself. I wanted a vibrant fuscia pink and felt I was missing a colour like this from my collection, so I headed to the lipstick heaven that is MAC and made a purchase. The minute I laid eyes on 'Flat Out Fabulous' I knew I had to get it. I normally spend ages dithering and trying on colours in MAC, but it took me all of about 30 seconds to decide to buy this. It's a retro matte colour but is not too drying. It still has a nice creamy slip to it when you apply it to the lips. In terms of the make-up look I've been wearing with it, it's very simplistic. The lips are the main focus of the face, the skin is flawless and the eyes are neutral. I think this is an uber cool look for spring and summer, and is one I will be rocking a lot.



                                                                 PRODUCTS USED

Kimmel Match Perfection / Bourjois Healthy Mix

Seventeen Full Cover Concealer

Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder

The Body Shop Bronzing Powder

ELF 'Mellow Mauve' Blush

The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer

Collection Brow Kit

MAC False Lash Extreme Black Mascara

MAC 'Flat Out Fabulous' Lipstick


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So pretty! You wear the hot pink lip so well- I'm a huge fan of shades like this and I think I need Flat Out Fabulous in my life :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete