A Spring Thing

May 17, 2015

Spring sun is quite intermitent in the UK at the moment, but when it's here I like to get out and seize the day. I had the most wonderful time walking around in the sun looking at views, and it really made me appreciate how beautiful this season is. Surprise surprise though, I wore a very typically me outfit consisting of the colours black, white and grey. I'm loving how muscle tees look at the moment so I whipped out my scissors and attacked a baggy grey top of mine to create this. Unless you want to flash your bra then putting a lace bra et underneath makes it a little bit boho but edgy. As per usual I also paired this 50 shades of grey outfit off with a bright lip - MAC's 'Flat Out Fabulous' to be precise. All in all this made me yearn for some more sunny days like this as they really do make me very happy. 












Top- DIY // Jeans- ASOS // Bralet- Ebay // Jacket - Jennyfer // Boots - M&S // Watch - ASOS // Bag- ASOS // Necklaces - F21 & Pick Up Sticks Jewelry // Rings - UO //


You Might Also Like

0 comments