Dior Star Foundation

May 05, 2015






I've been in the market for a new high-end foundation recently as I'm usually a drugstore base girl and thought it was time for a change. The problem I find with buying high-end foundations is that if you don't like them, then you've wasted a heck of a lot of money! The good thing about a lot of makeup country is that they tend to give out samples, and that's exactly what I did with this one. DiorSkin Star Foundation promises a long lasting, weightless, brightening finish that is ready for photographs. It has SPF 30 and 30ml of product for an eye watering price of £32.50. For that price you want it to deliver amazing results. So the question - does it do as promised? I have to say I do really like this foundation. It gives a medium, buildable coverage that doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It gives a natural, luminous finish - nothing too dewy or shiny, just healthy. It's also a long lasting foundation which is a huge plus point for me, however if you're a 'face toucher' like myself then I do find it has the tendency to wear off in those areas throughout the day.  I have normal/dehydrated skin and I find this so a really good foundation for my skin type, however I can't comment for any other skin types as I just don't know! What I like is that Dior offer a number of different undertones from pink/neutral/yellow in the shade range which means there should be something for a large proportion of people. Overall I really do like this foundation and I would recommend picking up a sample next time you're at a Dior counter. I think only time will tell as to whether I would re-purchase this though!

                                                               Dior Star Foundation

You Might Also Like

0 comments