The MAC Brave Dupe

June 03, 2015




Since discovering the beauty that is MAC 'Brave', I have been converted to nude/pink lips. They are so effortless and cool and go with so many make-up looks. I had heard many people talk about another muted brown/pink shade by Rimmel called 'EastEnd Snob'. It had been compared to the likes of Charlotte Tilbury's 'Pillow Talk' lip pencil, so immediately I thought I needed to give it a go! After tracking it down (it took a while), I was eager to open it and try it on. Instantly though I thought 'This looks a lot like Brave' - and I was right. When I got it home and swatched it next to brave, I was amazed at how similar they were. I would say the Rimmel one is slightly darker, but not too much, and it has a slightly more matte looking finish. On the lips in this particular photograph they look identical, but in real life 'EastEnd Snob' is like I said just a tad darker. For more than half the price though (£3.99 compared to £15.50!), Rimless offering is fab. It lasts well and is really creamy and easy to apply to the lips. A complete steal!

You Might Also Like

0 comments