The S/S Bag

May 27, 2015


It's safe to say I am one of those people who will carry around the kitchen sink in their bag. It's got so bad that I'm actually now suffering with shoulder pain because of it - oops! I decided it was time to get a new bag though, considering the change in the weather (any excuse really).  I opted for this light weight white shopper bag from ASOS. The bag itself is pretty light and I am being careful not to fill it too much as I really need to get better at bringing just the essentials. It fits everything you need from study books to everyday necessities. I think a white bag is a really nice addition to my spring wardrobe, as as we all know I have magpie like tendencies towards anything black. And for those of you interested, below is a little peek at the kinds of things I carry with me on a daily basis.

                                                    WHITE SHOPPER BAG // ASOS 


                                                    My daily handbag essentials







- Purse
- Phone
- Headphones
- Lipstick
- Perfume
- Pens
- My 'emergency kit' (you girls will get me..)
- Sunglasses
- Travel Cards
- Notebook
- Gum
- Snack
- Water



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I'm all about a giant bag as well- how else would I carry around all my lipsticks? ;) Gorgeous pick!

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete