The Right Weather

April 05, 2015

Although a beautiful time of year, spring in the UK leaves you feeling slightly confused on the weather front. It's lovely and sunny a lot of the time which makes you feel as if you want to whip out the summer dresses and sandals, but it is also still quite cold (which would probably make you want to put them away again!). Because of this you have to adapt your wannabe summer wardrobe to suit the temperature. Adding tights to something like shorts still makes you feel spring-like, but is also very practical. I have to say that when I wore this out a male friend of mine said to me 'could you not decide if it was shorts or tights weather so you just thought you'd wear both?' Funny. I just replied 'it's fashion, you wouldn't understand...'' I like the way it looks, but I'm not obliged to having a warm summers day anytime soon!








Shirt - Topshop / Shorts - American Apparel / Boots - M&S / Sunglasses - ASOS / Watch- ASOS

You Might Also Like

0 comments