The Mini Skirt

April 26, 2015












Because of the sudden change in weather in the UK,  I'm suddenly very excited for summer. This made me look through my wardrobe at what summer offerings I could find, and I felt that a skirt would make a lovely addition. I picked this one up from ASOS although it is by New Look. I love the simplicity of a white skirt. I feel it can go with so much and will be such a versatile piece. Paired with a simple grey tee and a red lip, this is my perfect spring style. 

Top- ASOS // Skirt- New Look // Boots- M&S // Necklaces - F21 & Pick Up Sticks // Rings - UO // Lipstick - MAC 'Rubywoo' //

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the simple, chic everyday look! The dainty necklaces and red lip are the perfect accessories :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete