The Obsession

March 29, 2015

If something has stripes, it's pretty much guaranteed that my eye will be drawn to it. It's an obsession really. I realised things were getting out of hand when I created a draw dedicated only to striped garments in my wardrobe. When a friend saw they proclaimed, 'you don't seriously have a draw just for stripes do you?' Unfortunately yes, I do. I have since tried to cut down on my addiction and have banished the stripes draw and have tried to limit myself from buying many more striped related items, but I did have to cave - just this once...


I'd remembered seeing this Topshop striped tunic in store when it first came out, and before I'd got around to buying it, it had sadly sold out. However, my faithful friend Depop is always there to help track down items of the past, and it did exactly what I wanted. For £8 I got my hands on this tunic/dress which can be worn in a multitude of ways, therefore I think it's acceptable to add one more striped item to my wardrobe!









Tunic - Topshop (depop) / Jeans- ASOS / Boots- M&S / Watch - ASOS / Sunglasses - ASOS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Well, let's be honest: stripes never go out of fashion sooooo it's totally fine. Also you are babein so hard in this outfit, totally worthwhile purchase!!

    Also, you should definitely have more followers gal :) keep up the good work!

    Ally
    Xx
    www.allyinblunderland.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am properly and fully obsessed with stripes as well, so love this look! Your lipstick and sunglasses are fab too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete