The Overall Effect

April 12, 2015









Apart from when I was a child, I've never really ventured into the whole 21st century dungaree trend. In my mind they belong back in the 90s, however I can't help but notice how effortlessly chic some people look in them nowadays. In my attempt to give it a go, I ordered what I would like to think of as the 'hybrid dungaree'. These are a softer cotton fabric but still have that 'overall look' to them. I have to admit I do slightly feel like a painter/decorator but I'm rolling with it. They are surprisingly versatile and can be worn casually with a plain tee and flats, or smartened up with a shirt underneath and boots. The real question is, are dungarees acceptable for a young woman, or do they belong to 4 year olds? You decide.

                                        Top- COS // Dungarees - New Look // Shoes - Zara (Similar) 

You Might Also Like

0 comments